3.06.2008

Pictures of Today!

Nothin' but pics. See previous post for details. LC


Erin meeting me for our ride in front
of my apartment.



I followed this bus for awhile before
reading it and deciding it was worthy
of a photo, even if I was scooting beside
it when I took this shot. Don't ask me
where Yosemite is in Taiwan, but I suspect
someone just pulled that off the internet.


Me and Erin, just off the bikes ready to start walking.


Great looking path, eh? It's a good thing.


Me near the edge of the beach. Can you see China?


Huge beach near the path. Beautiful from a distance,
but we walked on it and found broken bottles,
discarded baby buggies, and loads of plastic trash.
Trash Beach!


Beautiful shell on Trash Beach. We didn't keep it!



Trash boat right off the beach. Yikes!



Crab on a bike makes a bench. Kind of clever,
kind of practical, kind of goofy looking.




Me and Erin at the more than halfway mark.



Had to get a shot of the recycling plant
next to the beautiful beach area.


This is Sunny from A8, who I
feature frequently
in my blog
'cause she cracks me up.
She came to
class today
dressed to kill again, and I
convinced
her to take a couple
of pics even though it was on the

wrong setting.


Sunny posing for a pic alone.
Too dark to see her pants.



Now Sunny's running cause
she doesn't want to take another
pic and she thinks it's a game.

But take a look at those pants, and
pink shoes with red socks. Crack Up!



Cake at the end of the day! Good times.

No comments: