10.02.2007

Just a quick shout out to my bro!

It's Wednesday morning here, but still Tuesday in Oklahoma, which is where my brother, Jay, and his wife Jackie live. Today's Jay's birthday, and I wanted to say Happy Birthday to him on my blog. I won't say what birthday this is, but just know that he told me he got the senior discount for his breakfast at Denny's this morning. ;) Way to go, bro! Take advantage.

Here's a picture of him and his son, Jeff, at the lake this summer...


and a picture of his granddaughter, Taylor, posing for the camera at the lake.



...a picture of his wife, Jackie, holding our great niece, Kaityn,

and one of his daughter, Christy, granddaughter, Tori, and son-in-law, Shane, who now live in Alaska. Tori was tired, so...


here she is looking her usual radiant self!



This is Josh, Jeff's son, Jay's grandson, at Christmas with his new bike helmet on...



and here he is in April playing with his Dad at GiGi and Papa Clark's house.



And finally, here's Jeff's son, Jesse, last but certainly not least, he's a sweetheart of a boy, loves to play with his Dad, brother and sister, and Aunt Riss ;), he's a delight to us all.



Wow, bro, you've got a lot to be thankful for, eh? I'm thankful for you and all of yours. Hope you had a happy day.

Gotta run and teach some Chinese children now. Love you all, Riss

No comments: